Fome-Cor® Heat-Activated is comprised of extruded polystyrene foam with clay-coated paper facers, one of which is covered with heat-activated adhesive. Made In USA.
- Eliminates the use of hot melt tissue stock
- The adhesive is activated with low temperature settings for a quick, damage-free mount
- Can be used on a heated-mechanical or vacuum dry-mount press, or with a heated roller laminator
- P-O-P Displays Short-term application life
- Exhibits & Kiosks Short-term application life
- Framing Long-term application life
- Signage - Interior Short-term application life
- Knife Cutting
- Die Cut/Punch
|Gauges and Colors
||Stock Sheet Sizes
|3/16" Bright White clay-coated facers - White foam
||24"x36"; 32"x40"; 40"x60"; 48"x96"